No fanfare today, just some prompts to bounce off of:
What are you most fanatic about? fan attic?
Bring on the rain…
Young Americans–energy for the future?
As always, post Comment here if you’d like my feedback. See you at Trinity or here or maybe on Facebook if you’ve kept […]
Trinity Writing Group
March 22, 2018
You’re invited to keep out of the NorCal rain and write along with us. Any of these three prompts suit your fancy?
Best ways to “keep your powder dry.”
A date you’ll never forget.
Is it more risky to be a borrower or a lender?
In this month focused on St. Patrick, many lively thoughts come to mind. Here are three to bounce off of, as suits your fancy:
1. What has brought you good luck?
2. Describe someone you know you will love forever and how you know that.
3. When did […]
For Trinity Cathedral Writing Group and any others who would like to write along with us.
1. What does “keeping kosher” mean? What dietary restrictions do you place on yourself? When and how?
2. Discuss the “reality” that TV is showing us.
3. If offered a “brain pill,” would you take it?
Directions: Write […]
Subscribe to June’s Updates