A former sheriff and self-described kitchen table issues candidate won the real Texas May 22, 2018, runoff election! Lupe Valdez will face the incumbant in November–that should be just as exciting as the fictional election in POLITICAL DIRTY TRICK–though not as deadly, we hope.
Three related writing prompts for Thursday, May 24, […]
If your life were fiction, would it be a series or a standalone novel?
When the favorites lose . . .
Let it rip for 30 minutes… see what […]
Fingers itching to write? Need an entry line?
1. When my parents met . . .
2. Summertime, when the living is . . .
3. I used to … , but now I . . .
Take a half hour and let it rip. See what you get.
Ok, we’ve got the NBA playoffs, Mothers Day, and the latest of Trump’s titillating tidbits in our news this week. Hence, three seasonable prompts for your musing are listed below.
As always, post your writing as a Reply in the Comments box below if you’d like to share it with the world and get […]
1. Write about yourself as a good player on an invented or real team sport.
2. True or false? It’s not whether you win or lose, it’s how you play the game.
3. Falling in love in the spring time is …
As always, feel free […]
Today’s Trinity Writers prompts are short and invite you into a 20 or 25-minute freewrite.
Share here with Leave a Reply Comment below if you’d like feedback. Next week, we’ll turn to writing fiction in 4 colors to prepare for the UOP Creative Writing Conference coming up in June.
Ready to write today? I need some prompts, too, for chapter 14, House of Hoops. Here are a few to bounce off, if laying down one word after another appeals today.
1. What’s worth preserving in your neighborhood?
2. If you had to find an article published in 1995, where would you look first? […]
No fanfare today, just some prompts to bounce off of:
What are you most fanatic about? fan attic?
Bring on the rain…
Young Americans–energy for the future?
As always, post Comment here if you’d like my feedback. See you at Trinity or here or maybe on Facebook if you’ve kept […]
Trinity Writing Group
March 22, 2018
You’re invited to keep out of the NorCal rain and write along with us. Any of these three prompts suit your fancy?
Best ways to “keep your powder dry.”
A date you’ll never forget.
Is it more risky to be a borrower or a lender?
In this month focused on St. Patrick, many lively thoughts come to mind. Here are three to bounce off of, as suits your fancy:
1. What has brought you good luck?
2. Describe someone you know you will love forever and how you know that.
3. When did […]
Subscribe to June’s Updates