Today’s Trinity Writers prompts are short and invite you into a 20 or 25-minute freewrite.
Share here with Leave a Reply Comment below if you’d like feedback. Next week, we’ll turn to writing fiction in 4 colors to prepare for the UOP Creative Writing Conference coming up in June.
Ready to write today? I need some prompts, too, for chapter 14, House of Hoops. Here are a few to bounce off, if laying down one word after another appeals today.
1. What’s worth preserving in your neighborhood?
2. If you had to find an article published in 1995, where would you look first? […]
No fanfare today, just some prompts to bounce off of:
What are you most fanatic about? fan attic?
Bring on the rain…
Young Americans–energy for the future?
As always, post Comment here if you’d like my feedback. See you at Trinity or here or maybe on Facebook if you’ve kept […]
On Good Friday afternoon at 5:00 pm, Kings players Vince Carter and Garrett Temple and retired guard Doug Christie are scheduled to appear at an event titled “Kings and Queens Rise: A Youth Voice Forum for Healing” at 5 p.m. Friday at South Sacramento Christian Church.
Sacramento Area Youth Speaks will then lead […]
Trinity Writing Group
March 22, 2018
You’re invited to keep out of the NorCal rain and write along with us. Any of these three prompts suit your fancy?
Best ways to “keep your powder dry.”
A date you’ll never forget.
Is it more risky to be a borrower or a lender?
1. Do you beware the “Ides of March” or not?
2. Considering George Elliot’s Middlemarch: A Study of Provincial Life, what does “provincial” mean in its narrow-minded sense regarding the nature of marriage, idealism, or education?
Join the Trinity Writers as we bounce […]
In this month focused on St. Patrick, many lively thoughts come to mind. Here are three to bounce off of, as suits your fancy:
1. What has brought you good luck?
2. Describe someone you know you will love forever and how you know that.
3. When did […]
For Trinity Cathedral Writing Group and any others who would like to write along with us.
1. What does “keeping kosher” mean? What dietary restrictions do you place on yourself? When and how?
2. Discuss the “reality” that TV is showing us.
3. If offered a “brain pill,” would you take it?
Directions: Write […]
Gorilla Girl was able to hold onto MUD long enough for a Q & A session this week. Readers and writers of all ages can see inside the mind of this cool young newcomer to the literary scene–The Raven’s Nest is available at amazon in e-book and paperback formats at present. Watch for more […]
Get ready to celebrate St. Paddy’s Day, fly to Ireland in the pages of House of Eire. “Ghostwriter” takes on a dangerous new meaning when a woman honeymoons in Ireland and uncovers family closets full of skeletons.” —Kirkus
Gorilla Girl Ink’s
Q & A with June Gillam
Q: Can you share a bit […]
Subscribe to June’s Updates